Cleaning and degreasing of metal and painted surfaces from burnt and old mineral oils, grease, mineral oil deposits and non-silicone-based candles.
BEST 1414 is a cleaner and degreaser for
metal and painted surfaces.
The product is also used for cleaning
candles or silicone-based greases.
• Inactivates chemical liquids of temporary coatings.
• Removes light oils, grease and deposits
• Does not affect painted surfaces.
• It does not burn.
• Remains active even if it dries.
• Mainly used at room temperature, thus minimizing energy consumption. Is
but it can be used in a heater
• It is a viscous liquid and can be used
on the ceiling and on vertical surfaces ..
• Can be used satisfactorily
low concentration results e.g. 1%
in volume but also in high up to 66%.
• No special protective equipment required
when using it.
• Provides corrosion protection long after
cleaning of components.
Two steps necessary to clean coatings and non-silicone waxes or greases.
1. Spray or smear the product on the surface with a brush. However, the use of spray is indicated. BEST 1414 can be used dissolved or insoluble. The ideal solution for ceilings or vertical surfaces, in order to place and remain a wet layer of material, is 40% water and 60% concentrate. The BEST 1414 can be spread with a simple rural manual spray without compressed air. Always test the film on a neutral surface before use. Leave the product on the surface for 20-60 minutes. The time depends on the thickness of the coating to be cleaned and how much
it is dry. A second application may be required
For the final cleaning and removal of BEST 1414, a washing machine or a simple watering nozzle can be used. If the surface remains wet or with remnants of the coating, repeat the steps from the beginning. For cleaning machines or components with old grease, use a 50-50% solution to increase its permeability and leave it for 20 to 60 minutes. Then rinse well and repeat the steps.
pH: 11-12 (Adjustable)
Dissolution: From 1% to insoluble
Specific gravity: 1.03-1.05kg / l
Non-volatile concentration: 18% -25%
• Carbon steels
• Stainless Steels
• Cast iron
• Aluminum Alloys
• Galvanized Steels
• Bronze (<30% Zn)
In 1414 it is available in 20-liter containers and barrels of 208 liters
EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
DO NOT PREVENT IT CHILDREN
IT'S ALWAYS TO BE GOOD CLOSED
NOT INTERESTED FOR USE IN INTERIOR SPACE
ALL THE SECURITY AND PROTECTION MEASURES OF THE EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE LAMBED